Our words have the power to destroy and the power to build up (Proverbs 12:6). The writer of Proverb tells us, “The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit” (Proverbs 18:21). Are we using words to build up people or destroy them? Are they filled with hate or love, bitterness or blessing, complaining or compliments, lust or love, victory or defeat? Like tools they can be used to help us reach our goals or to send us spiraling into a deep depression.
I have created a list of declarations to speak onto your lives for the month of December. I will continue to do so every month into the new year as well. Let’s take control of our freewill and steer our lives into a path we have created for ourselves as God sees fit.
- I forgive. I forgive all who have hurt me intentionally and unintentionally. I choose to let go of the pain caused by friends, loved ones, co-workers and more. I choose freedom and control over my emotions.
- I am happy. I wake up with joy in my heart. I smile at strangers and I accept love into my life in any way, shape or form.
- I am productive. I write down my goals and I accomplish them. I rid myself of bad habits and focus completely on achieving my goals. Success is mine, I succeed.
- I am rich! My bank account is full of money! My money well never runs dry and I spend my money wisely. I am rich! I am wealthy!
- I am healthy! My body resets everyday and works at its full ability! My eyesight is perfect! My mind works at its full potential! My heart is strong and beats loud! My body heals itself and nothing can come against it! Nothing can conquer my health!
- December is my reset. I will go into the new year stress free, with no attachments of the past. No half relationships, no laziness, no bad habits and debt! I am free! I will be free forever.
Read These Over and Over Again! Claim it! Declare a prosperous December!