THIS IS MY STAPLE DINNER RECIPE!
It’s quick, easy, filling and delicious. My idea of comfort food.
(photo has the food in a baking pan, but I use a non-stick skillet with a top)
- 2 packs of smoked turkey kielbasa
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 heads of cabbage
- 2 green peppers
- 1 white onions
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- raw cane sugar
- Slice your kielbasa and cabbage into individual pieces. Put in separate bowls
- Shave the skin from the potatoes, slice and dice them
- Slice peppers and onions
- In a non stick skillet, add a little olive oil, lightly fry your kielbasa and sweet potato dices.
- Once done, turn off fire and let sit.
- In a different non stick skillet, add cabbage and 1 1/2 of water. Sautee
- As cabbage shrinks, add the rest of your cabbage for 15 min
- Add peppers, onion and salt & pepper to your liking.
- Cover with skillet top and let it sautee for another 15 minutes
- Once done, add kielbasa and sweet potatoes into the skillet with cabbage, stir, and add A LITTLE cane sugar on top.
- Let sit for 5 minutes