- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 (12-ounce) can apricot nectar
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
Preheat broiler. Place salmon fillets on a broiler pan lined with foil; broil 5 minutes. Brush fish with 1/4 cup apricot mixture. Broil for 3 minutes or until lightly browned and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve the fish with the remaining apricot mixture.
The perfect balance of sweet and spicy. This will definitely will become a family meal favorite.